Courses are taught in English and Spanish
We advise you to check with your local embassy or passport agency.
* Students come from diverse industry, cultural, academic and professional backgrounds.
* No prior experience is needed to take the course just a willingness to learn.
Currently, IAI does not offer school loans, financial aid or grants. On occasion, IAI grants partial scholarship to distinguished individuals.
IAI instructors and assistants use various methods of teaching:
* Hands on workshops
* Guest Speakers
* Case Studies
* All courses include IAI training binder, professional course instruction, coaching, mentoring and professional development
* Light snacks and drinks are provided during class time
* For select programs, a special lunch or dinner is provided on the last day
* Entrances to Museums or special field trips are not included
* Additional resources can be purchased such as color analysis supplies, select books and services
* Courses are from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM depending on class size and location.
* Most programs have a final exam and may have a final presentation.
* Customized courses and one to one training is available for people with busy schedules, working and non-working professionals, individually or in groups.
* In addition, arrangements can be made to facilitate an onsite course with a minimum of 4 students.
* Additional fees may apply for private courses depending on time of year and location.
Airfare, hotel and meals are NOT included with tuition. Please contact us for a list of nearby hotels and travel information for the chosen location.
Image Academia International (IAI) offers training programs throughout the year at various locations.
* If a participant/student is unable to attend a class due to illness, personal or professional commitments, you may transfer your enrollment to another date within one year with prior approval.
*Participant must be able to show proof with proper documentation such as doctors note.
* All assignments and projects must be completed within the course period of the program.
* If a participant/students fails to complete an assignment within one year (with prior approval), participant/student must retake course and pay current program fee.
* IAI reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient students.
* IAI reserves the right to cancel a course due to natural disaster, unsafe weather or terrorism.
* We are unable to issue refunds for any reason.